Friday, January 13, 2023

Stepping ahead

I should really rename this blog to stepping thru life instead of flitting thru life. Steps seem to be the analogy I've been using. Heh, maybe it's a new phase. 

I don't have a huge thoughtful post today but I did want to take a minute to capture what I'm doing to step forward. 

Tomorrow is a short one day retreat to start empowering my authentic self. It should help me take a few steps back into who I really am. The person I've lost sight of. 


After that, I'm going to work on establishing boundaries so I stop stepping aside. 


I feel these two things combined is a great place to start. 

They both came into my life from trusted outside friends and family. I'm talking it as a sign this is where I must start. A path to walk is better than none, one step at a time. 

No comments: