Friday, August 14, 2009

The Moon

Like the phases of the moon, I shall return to gaze upon the her again. A quick look was all I could stand. I felt as if I intruded and dare not face her wraith

I spoke with The Moon today, ominous as she was. The eerie shadows almost scared me off, but I stood with my feet grounded and saw a beautiful sight...

My instant reaction to this card was one of mistrust. I cannot decide if she is sad or feeling anger and seeking revenge. But the wolf trusts her...

The wolf, acting on instinct and intuition...

Her hair lively and beautiful, her intent consistent. I have found a few sources for meanings of this card that include the crayfish. Personally the symbolism doesn't spark with me, maybe another night it will be all I see. But for now she looks just past me, as if not seeing me as her vision narrows and she spins a creative picture in the trees I hide amongst.


(I believe my perception engulfs the nature behind the card. She's known to represent dangerous illusions (how I see her from my hiding spot) and letting intuition take you (the wolf).

No comments: